Are you headed to the Bridge School Benefit? In the same fashion as last year's Going Mobile mini-guides, we've reworked the 5h Guide to the the 15th Annual Bridge School Benefit into a portable guide that you can download and fold to fit into your pocket.
This is a print document. In order to make it printable for everyone, we've put it in Adobe's PDF format. The beauty of this is that it will work for both PCs and Macs and will print in the same size and specifications for all.
Follow these steps:
- To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free from www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, have a look at the Adobe site, download the Acrobat Reader installer to your hard drive and follow the installation instructions.
Then come back here.
- Download the portable guide: 5h Guide to the the 2001 Bridge School Benefit PDF: 208k
- Download the folding/assembly instructions: folding instructions PDF: 34k
Note: the Adobe Acrobat Reader is a plug in that will launch within your web browser once the PDF file is downloaded.
- Print it (a color inkjet will work great!)
The folds and margins may not come out perfectly on all printers. We've tried to optimize for most models. If one margin is wider than the other, trim it before folding and assembling.
- Printing output will vary depending on what printer is used, what version of Acrobat Reader is used and how your settings are set in the application.
For example, if you are using Acrobat Reader version 5, and one edge is being cut off, adjust your print settings by checking the "auto-rotate and center pages" option.
- Assemble it!
You're ready to go ... have fun!
Copyright © 2004 Five Horizons